Hands-on Master’s programs at Hof University Graduate School
You hold a Bachelor and already gained some work experience? Kick-start your career with our exciting hands-on M.B.A. and M.Eng. Programs:
- Digitalization and Innovation (M.B.A.)
- General Management (M.B.A.)
- Operational Excellence (M.B.A. and Eng.)
- Software Engineering for Industrial Applications (M.Eng.)
- Sustainability Management (M.B.A. and Eng.; in cooperation with Vishwakarma University, Pune)
Our Master programs run for 2 years and are fully taught in English. International teams and interdisciplinary learning are the basis of our innovative teaching concept. A unique feature is that students spend the second year (third and fourth semester) doing a practical internship in industry – a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and get additional professional experience!
Our university offers a safe and attractive study environment, especially for international students. As a practice-oriented University of Applied Sciences, the employability of our graduates is the main focus of our teaching. All our professors have at least five years of professional experience in management positions.
Hof University of Applied Sciences